Sunday, March 25, 2018

Clementine Charity Quiltalong ~ Block 3


Block 3 ~  Peaches and Plenty

Peaches & Plenty Block Pattern Here

for the




Click on this link for all the free patterns for this quilt
and donate to the FQS St Jude Charity initiative.



This has been my favorite block to make so far.

In part because I have a new ruler ...


I received this ruler in my 




In the past I have used a skinny ruler 
which was  much harder to hold securly and safely.


As you can see the new trimmer is so much easier to use!


This "cutting corners" method helps me to piece more quickly and accurately.

I liked it so much I also bought the
8" Simple Folded Corners Ruler
for larger units.


Here are both the large and small 

I love this quilt in the making!


Thank you, Fat Quarter Shop !

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the red and white fabrics. Ruler looked so interesting and useful I ordered one from Amazon.