Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Resolved to Join the Blog Hopping Fun in 2019


To show your wings,



I am making my quilty resolutions and plans for 2019.

I want to minimize and downsize in the new year,
as life keeps me busy sometimes
and gets me down if I take on too much.

So I am keeping only my favorite and happiest things.

The fun, low-stress blog hops are part of 
my quilty happy place.

I love the creative sharing of ideas in these hops!

So I will be blog hopping in 2019.

Hope to see you joining in the fun.

The more the merrier!




2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Happy new year and good luck with your resolutions

Susan said...

Happy New Year! I don't make resolutions because I'm so bad at breaking bad habits. =) Good luck to you with yours, though. You are probably stronger willed than I!