Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sittin' and Stitchin' with the Kitten


Nutmeg and I are all cozy and warm by the tree this cold winter night.


I am making good progress.
The outer border is complete!

This has been aided in part with the purchase of a wooden frame and universal stand
 from


I can sit in a comfy chair with my daylight craft light 
focused on my work ... 


... and set the stand so I get get close enough to see
what I am stitching.

Loving this early Christmas present to me.

My hubby,  who understands the need for the right tools,
helped me with the stand.

Happy Christmas Stitching! 


3 comments:

tealeafquilts said...

I love the cross stitch! I quilt and craft with groups at my church and folks donate things to us that they are no longer going to use. I was cleaning out a bin when I saw this wooden frame with sand. IT was signed by quilter Georgia Bonesteel. It came home with me. Haven't cross stitched in a long while. I need bigger pieces I think.

Needled Mom said...

Looks like a cozy setting for stitching.

Scrapatches said...

Thanks you to all who read my blog and take time from your busy day to comment. I am having issues again receiving and replying to comments on my blog. Please forgive me if you do not hear from me by email. I hope to sort it out soon ... :) Pat