Friday, November 27, 2020

Happiness is Homemade ~ Black Friday and Everyday



Happiness is always homemade with small everyday things and a big heart. 


Click Here to Shop The Vinyl Forrest 

This is my favorite one woman gift shop.

My daughter, Marissa Forrest, is the crafty one business woman force behind this shop.


This is still my favorite design of hersas she made it just for me.

Follow

The Vinyl Forrest Facebook Page

to receive alerts as to new products and sales and shows.

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ 

My other favorite place to shop today is my favorite online quilt shop 

with a local quilt shop feel:


The Fat Quarter Shop Black Friday Sale begins on Thursday, November 26 

and runs through Saturday at midnight CST. 

On Black Friday customers can save big with 20% OFF ALL ORDERS!

Plus orders $150 and over will receive a special grab bag 

valued at approximately $40 as a FREE gift! 

Quantities are limited, so act fast! Our Black Friday

 Sale ends Saturday, November 28 at Midnight CST!

Click Here to Shop the FQS Sale Now


Happy Black Friday Sewing and Shopping! 



2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Adore your autumn hexagon quilt in your last post. So pretty. Kudos to your girl for having her own business...creativity runs in the family. Meanwhile, thanks for the heads up about the savings at the fat quarter shop. I have shopped there a lot over the years.

Bernie Kringel said...

I love Marissa's shop and bought a couple of cute Christmas tree ornaments there just yesterday. Looking forward to hanging them on the treee this year. :-)