Thursday, November 19, 2020

I Like Thursday # 74 ~ Grateful, Thankful, Blessed



 Happy Thursday! 

This has been another distracting week here ion the Scrapatch.

I have been sewing in bits and pieces on a few projects,

 and have the small 


Golden Aster Charm Pack Quilt Started Here

This is a baby quilt and I found some stash fabrics that work well with this charm pack.

This is a baby girl quilt in requested colors.

One of the unexpected distractions has been the need to replace our water heater.

It has been cold showers in increasingly cold and windy weather.

Brrrrr!

I am so thankful to have hot water again.


I found this free printable @

Clean and Scentsible

 There are many seasonal printables and pretty decorating ideas.

 I love looking at the cozy decorating ideas on this site.

Do you like free printables?  

I would love to learn about your favorite sites. 



There are also Free Prinatbles @ Poppie Cotton

I love this one. It makes a nice folded gift card.



This little Gift Basket Printable is one of my favorites.

I have been stash spelunking for fabrics for the mystery quilt that I posted last week ...


Click Here for Grassy Creek Mystery Info

These are an older fabric line,

 Summer Blush from Down Grapevine Lane

There is a Free Printable Here inspired by this fabric line.

~

Do you like free printables?  

I would love to learn about your favorite sites. 

~



I am also considering this for my Grassy Creek Mystery.

I would have to find a good gray and more contrast fabrics, 

I think, for the mystery. 


These fabrics are 

Spiced Garden by Mary Jane Carey @ Holly Hill Fabrics



This fabric is from Henry Gsass fabrics and there is a

Spiced Garden Free Pattern Here

I do like the soft look of these fabrics and I think they would make a good "meadow" quilt.

The addition of the blue adds the "creek" to the meadow, I think. 

My ginger kitty is happy that it is ginger cookie season again.

For some reason Nutmeg, true to her name, loves small bits of treats with fall spices.

I like ginger spice cookies in the cold days of late fall ,,,

to warm me with a cup of tea or cocoa.

Happy Thursday to my friends 

@


May you have a safe and happy week! 



3 comments:

LA Paylor said...

nutmeg is SO CUTE!!! how could you resist giving her yet another treat?! Your sewing is all so exciting! fabric makes me all tingly inside
I am on Jacquelyn Steeves site which has LOTS of printables and projects if you get the newsletter. I just printed out an adorable 2021 calendar and painted the pics.
LeeAnna

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awe Nutmeg, you are such a sweetie. You always have awesome projects going on. I have been considering Grassy Creek. I have a lot of those colors in my stash.

Dorian said...

Good morning Pat. So glad you got your water heater replaced. Nothing like a hot shower on a cold morning. Oh, that spiced fabric line is lovely. Enjoy playing with it! Have a great day.