Sunday, November 1, 2020

Journey 2 Nebula and Beyond

 

A Quilt Journey is ready for lift-off.

I have been gathering supplies and making plans for a large quilt 

in Essex Linen as a gift for over a year.

I have auditioned and put aside many patterns and fabrics and now have decided.

I am ready to start the journey.

I will be starting with the small projects.


I am arriving late to this party, but I have decided to join in the

Journey 2 Nebula @ Jaybird Quilts


I have the rulers and  have used them before.


 I now have the small "Journey 2" patterns.
 

I am only going to be buying the Nebula Pattern Book,

not the Block of the Month Kit

as I want to use fabrics from my stash for this quilt.

The pattern will be available sometime in December 2020.

I plan to start the quilt in January 2021.

The pillows and projects that I make from now to January will be the 

made to gift with the quilt.

Wish me a safe and happy quilty journey.

May all your quilty journeys be safe and happy wherever they lead you. 

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Those Makarons made my mouth water!
I also enjoyed spying all your Halloween projects..wonderful.
Meanwhile this Nebula project looks very interesting. I'm going to love seeing these blocks come to life with your skills.