Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween!

 


Happy Halloween Quilts!

I am enjoying my Halloween quilts and such this cold and frosty Halloween. 

I did not get a new Halloween quilt or project finished this year

but I have plenty to make my home festive. 


The snow is on the pumpkins Here in the northeast
and there is no trick or treating this year by city decree.

Mr Scrapatch and I are treating on these tasty

Ma-Ka-Rohns 

which I ordered online.


This one is "Butterfinger" from their special Halloween box
which are candy inspired.

These are very, very tasty!

I could eat the whole box in sitting but we are saving and savoring them
one at a time and will share with our family tomorrow.

I think these may become a holiday tradition in our house
as I see a yummy looking Thanksgiving box is now available.
If you want the Halloween ones, you best order quick in the link above
as they will be going "poof" in a few hours.

May you and yours have a Happy and Safe and Healthy Halloween!



2 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh my--a butterfinger macaron! Yum! Love all your quilty fall decor!

moosecraft said...

Your Halloween decor is festively cozy! Just right! :-) And, those macarons look scrumptious! It's always nice to have a decadent treat once in awhile! Hopefully all of that snow has melted....too early for the white stuff....too early... ;-)