Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cross Stitch Wednesday # 3 ~ Stitchtober Progriess

 


"31 Days has October"

Motif # 1 done for my #Stitchtober Project.

I am stitching this project ... 



Halloween Mix and Match Free Border Layout .pdf @ FQS

You also need stitch cards and other Lori Holt cross stitch patterns.



Click Here For All You Need to Know to SAL



I started this project HERE

I did my first stitches outside on my covered deck 

where it was pleasant to sit and stitch but the light was not the best for my vision issues.


Once I moved inside and started using both of my rechargeble LED lights,
my stiching has improved and I am making better progress.


I am working on the green border around the center motif
and hope to add the first of the black frame.

#fqsstitchober

Happy Stitchy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

About your leaves in the last post Pat, sort of like maples but all so pretty nonetheless. Love the quilting lines. Always nice to see your cross stitch project progress. Halloween colours are pretty too.