Thursday, October 1, 2020

I Like Thursday # 67 ~ Sharing is Caring

 

Good Morning, Pumpkin! 

I like my morning latte with frothed steamed milk.


It is time to give thanks and enjoy all the thankful posts from my friends for

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

who once a week choose to find and share happiness.


My list is bright and happy and colorful this week


I like that my fall mums are blooming. 


I like the scents of fall,
like this sourdough pizza crust pre-baking in the oven.


The sauce is homemade, too.
Yummy! 


I like cats in high places.
Here is Maestro in the basket on top of our living room bookcase.


  I love my family.
I like that even though we can not always be together,
my daughter shares photos of her day with me.
Here is Everly, 
hiding in her bean bag chair under her favorite quilt,
because it is time for bed. 


I like family football "watch parties."
I do not care so much about the winning and loosing thing.
It is sharing life together that matters.
This is my oldest son's apartment living room.
Since he has been working at home a lot,
this is also his workspace.
I like that he has made it a warm and happy place.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my day! 

May you and yours have a Happy Thursday!


Edit 10/1/20 9:05am:

I like small surprise boxes of fabric and fun.

This once a year box just became available.

It will sell out quickly.

If you want one ... 




Edit: 10/2/20 9:30am:

I got my order in!  

Woo-Hoo!


5 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Fun photos today! My mums, bought at the store, were so pretty, but they didn’t last! And as I added this comment, I saw your post about your Halloween cross stitch. It’s a winner. I like the purple that is being added to Halloween decor in recent years!

PaintedThread said...

Love your flowers. Pizza! We baked our first of the season this week, too! I love that one foot sticking out from under the quilt. lol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your mums are gorgeous. I have been eyeing winter pansies. But I have been good.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I love the picture of your son's apartment space - it looks so colorful and inviting. And I love that football is back even if the stands are empty. Very odd but I enjoy watching the game itself. Your mums look gorgeous, and wow that spooky box sold out quickly. ~smile~ Roseanne

LA Paylor said...

wonderful... I got a chance to catch up on your sewing projects, and katniss looking like a kitty supermodel
sourdough pizza... and just when you thought it couldn't get any better