Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Fabric FInd #1 ~ Flea Market Mix



Welcome to my first Friday Fabric Find post!

Today's find is Flea Market Mix.

I love it! 

I have been picking up pieces and pre-cuts here and there online,

where ever I see a good price something I really like.


I think the recipe card print is my favorite.

Real recipes with the stains and fade marks.

I may have to try the sourdough pancake one soon!

I also love the richness of the colors in the focus floral print.

My photo does not do this justice.



This is Flea Market Mix @ Moda Fabrics

I love this fabric line 



You may see and rad more about this new designer and fabric line

Meet the Designer Here 

or


Cathe Holden At Home Video Here

where she talks about her fabric and design style.

You may download this

Free Flea Market Mix Pattern @ Moda Fabrics


Happy Fabric Finding Friday! 


3 comments:

sue s said...

I love this fabric too! Would be great in any large bock quilt or as a backing.

Cathe Holden said...

WOW! Huge thanks for such a wonderful feature!!! A bit of warning before you begin baking- some recipe notes continued onto the back of the cards so a few may be missing important details that weren’t printed on the fabric. Let me know how your projects and baking turns out! ❤️

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I just read your last post as well. Lovely thankful things and I enjoyed seeing your lovely soup and bread. Very neat fun fabrics.