Thursday, October 22, 2020

I Like Thursday # 70 ~ Happy Fabric

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! 

Since it is Thursday, I will be stopping by my friends for


I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

where once a week we choose to find and share happiness.

I am sharing this lovely fabric find this week.

I love the golden yellow, pinks and navy in this fabric. 

I have only acquired a charm pack of this lovely fabric,

Golden Aster @ Riley Blake Designs

 


The fabric designer is

Gabrielle Neil ~ Surface Design 

I have recently discovered I am a big fan of her designs.

I am thinking to use a pink grunge fabric for background

and hope to be sewing soon.

~

I have not had much time to sew and post again this week.

Life has been happening in the Scrapatch and I have been focused elsewhere.

I am hoping this week I will be settling back into my happy place,

and sewing and sharing.

All is well here.

I hope all is well with you and yours.


Thank you for stopping by today.

:) 



4 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Pretty fabrics. Hope you get back to sewing soon!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun with that lovely charm pack! I just finished my very first charm pack quilt earlier this week. Whatever will you make?

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I adore those fabrics too. Modern and joyful. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend...with maybe some stitching in it.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Pretty fabric. Hope things settle soon for you.