Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Stich Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 28

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 28

Opps ... I missed posting this last week.

Sorry about that.

I have been in summertime mode for weeks now 

and spending many hours outside away from my computer.


I have been carrying my yarn bag with me a I am making progress on the 

Pretty Pink Radius Shawl ~ Started Here

There is a link to original pattern for purchase,

 but I have been making my own modifications as I stitch.  

In this photo I am sitting at the table on our covered deck.


Here is the  first quarter of this WIP.


This one is slow going for me as I am using light 3 weight yarn 
and a 5.0mm Tunisian crochet hook and a much tighter stitch than shown in the original pattern. 
I am enjoying the process.


I have actually make a lot of progress and I am now on the last quarter.


Here I am sitting on the big swing in the late afternoon.

I need to have this shawl finished by next week as it is a birthday gift

for a friend.

I hope she likes it!


How are you spending your days?

Are you stitching and sewing?

Please share! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Still stitching over here in my corner of the world, but definitely slowing down for summer! Your shawl is looking so pretty!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm sure your friend will LOVE the shawl, it's so pretty! happy stitching!

Dorian said...

Hi Ms Pat, nice to see you this morning :) I'm glad you are relaxing and enjoying your yard and crocheting. This shawl is looking very pretty. Take care.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

It is just the best to sit outside in the fresh air and stitch. And what a pretty colour yarn to have moving through your fingers!