Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 24

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 24

The color of the week is pink ...

... and this is my new Tunisian Crochet start.

I am making a shawl for another friend who likes light pink.

I am stitching a new pattern design that I found on the internet.

It is stitched by way of short rows that create this wedge

 which will become a half-circle shawl. 

The stitch is Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch (TSS).

There is a free video on how to make this:

Radius Shawl ~ Video Tutorial

This is a long video with a lot of information about the pattern concept, yarn, etc.

This video includes all you need to know if you are a beginner t Tunisian Crochet. 

The stitching starts at about 18 minutes.

Then there is step by step instructions. 

Everything you need to know is in the video.

To thank and support the designer,

I purchased this pdf. pattern: 

Click Here to Purchase the Radius Shawl Pattern

 by Light & Joy Design

My pink roses are blooming on the arch over my garden gate

 and I have been spending a lot of my days outside on my backyard swing 

which is just visible across the yard by the  white fence line. 

This is the view from my swing.

I am also planting annuals and perennials this week

to add to my beautiful garden.


What are you working on this week?

Please Share! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The shawl is a lovely shade of pink, happy crocheting!

Dorian said...

Beautiful roses my friend! And a beautiful start to another shawl. I'm glad you have such a lovely spot to sit and sew :) Have a great day.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Pretty in Pink! I remember when Mom excitedly discovered Tunisian crochet stitch and went mad making afghans with it. Dad had to drive her all over looking for the hook. She just loved it.