Monday, June 6, 2022

Christmas Candy Crochet ~ Playing Catch-Up


 These are Stripes 7 to 12 for my current yarn project. 


This is my 

Christmas Candy Striped Sampler Afghan ~ Started Here

It is a monthly BOM kit and I am catching up as I had been focused on other projects. I know this month's kit is on the way, so I may or may not be ready for it when it arrives, but I am making good progress.  Crocheting is a no stress zone for me.  I find it very relaxing. 


These are Stripes 7 to 9 which I Posted Here.


Over the weekend I was able to complete Stripes 10-132.

Today is a beautiful day so I am taking my yarn bag out to enjoy the flowers blooming in the yard.


Linking Up today with


Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts

and


Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt


May you have a happy stitching day! 

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's so pretty!

Dorian said...

I'm glad you're getting in some crochet time Pat, and out in the yard at that. Your project is coming along nicely. Have a lovely day.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a fun project! I can see how it would be fun to work on with the different colours and stitches! ENjoY!