Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 22



Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 22



This week I stitched Stripes 1-9 for my

Christmas Candy Striped Sampler Afghan ~ Started Here

This completes the first three months of this BOM which is for purchase via

Annie's Crochet Stripe Afghan Club

I am not affiliated with this business.  I am providing the link only so you may find this pattern if you are interested in making this afghan.

The monthly kits include a written pattern and yarn and there are how-to videos for both right and left handed crocheters online for club members. 

I am requested this as a gift from Mr. Scrapatches so I could revive and build my crochet skills. It has been very helpful.


I love the sampler rows stitch patterns, particularly this Mixed Checkerboard stripe.  I am not sure I would have placed the stitches correctly without the help of the video instructions.  


I am now working on the month four kit. 

I have six months of kits now and hope to catch up before the next kit arrives.


What are you working on this week?

Please Share! 

I visit every link every week.  Sometimes I have difficulty commenting.

I very much enjoy all the inspiration in the links.

Thanks to all who join in my weekly linky party! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The Christmas afghan is very pretty. Don't stress yourself out if you aren't completely caught up before the next instructions arrive, happy crocheting!