Thursday, June 2, 2022

I Like Thursday # 142 ~ My Flowers Bloom

 


My purple clematis is in full bloom!

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 

Someone once told me these beauties like 

 “their feet in the shade and their head in the sun.” 

This is a very sunny spot in the early morning.  This photo was taken mid-morning. You can already start to see the shade pooling at the roots. This vine is at least 25 years old. It is wedged in a narrow spot between the wall and the porch in the gritty original soil of our sand and gravel hill and it is thriving despite the unusual spring weather. 

🌧⛈🌨💨🌥🌤☀️


Happy Thursday to my 

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 

💜


5 comments:

Chantal said...

Such a beautiful bush you have. I don't recall seeing one with so many blooms. You must have a green thumb. ;^)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your clematis is beautiful, Pat! It so nice to be in the blooming time of year, isn't it? I'm enjoying it, too!

PaintedThread said...

Your clematis is lovely!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your clematis is gorgeous.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

That clematis is so beautiful!!