Sunday, March 10, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching ~ Spring Crochet

 

Day 7 is complete for my 


Spring Crochet Blanket Started Here

This is a free crochet along.

All information, patterns and tips can be found  at

Any Day Crochet @ TikTok

Nutmeg is my ever helpful crochet kitty.


Her favorite part of the job is testing our crochet blankets for comfort.


Nutmeg and I are linking up today with all of the lovely creations at

Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts


It has been a weekend of heavy rain and now clearing skies

 in my corner of the world.

The forecast is for more spring like weather.

We were able to start a little yard cleanup and found 

our crocuses and tulips are sending up green shoots.

No spring flowers yet.

Soon ... very soon ... :) 


I hope your weekend has been full of good times and happy stitches.




4 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh! Wow! Your blanket is so beautiful! All the different stitches in cheerful colours do call Spring. Awesome job! ;^)

Dorian said...

That is such a soft, lovely looking blanket Pat. So full of sunshine and springiness :) I'm glad you're getting some warmer weather. We will be starting tomorrow, that will be so nice. Have a lovely day.

Auntie Em said...

I love your pretty crochet blanket. Your colors just scream "Spring"!

Vicki W said...

Oh gosh, that is so cute!