Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday To-Do List ~ Week # 1



This fabric has been sitting in my sewing area since last week and has not been cut.

I have been busy with other things.

I have been busy with life.

I have not been sewing and I am missing my sewing time.

I need to sew as it brings me joy and fills my creative soul.

I am trying something new to help me "get things done."

I am Linking Up Today with 

To-Do Tuesday @ Chrisknits


My List This Week:


1) Make new covers for the cushions for my outdoor swing.


2) Pick a project for the Fairy Tales Blog Hop and get started.



3) Make more blocks for my A-Z Quilt started Here


I am going to be keeping my lists short and focused only on my stitching and sewing.

I hope to have these small goal accomplished by next Tuesday.

Wish me luck !

 

3 comments:

piecefulwendy said...

Sometimes we just get pulled away from our sewing space. I'm sure your list will help you get back to sewing. Is that fabric for your new cushions, I assume?

Dorian said...

Good luck Pat. Enjoy the day and have fun with the sewing.

chrisknits said...

Life can ebb and flow sometimes, but we always find our way back to our loves! Good luck with your list, keeping it small can be very helpful. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!