Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Every Day is a Slow Stitching Day


One More Block Done ...


... and one ready to sew!

... until ...


This lovely envelope of fabrics arrived!

Jan @ Sew and Sow Farm

put together "remake" kits for new member of the

30's POTC BOM group

and had some extras,
sew of course,
I wanted one.

I got (easily) distracted by the pretty new fabrics


 ... and laid out another block.


This is the one I have been working on
and it is almost done.

I have enjoyed that I can take this work outside on the sunny days.

It is now rainy and cold here again,
so no sitting outside and sewing today,
or tomorrow,
or the day after,
or the day after that maybe.

That is okay.

It is a good night to stay in and stitch.

Linking up today with all the lovely work in progress
@

Right Click to Save Image
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network

Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, sew pretty! I made a few, but I didn't EPP them.....might have to start over! Bet I'd enjoy the process more! Have a funderful day stitching! XO

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Love the new blocks! I can see why it would be so easy to get distracted by those new fabrics.

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Love your Lucy blocks.