Sunday, September 26, 2021

Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Binding My Bats & Boos Quilt

 

My Bats & Boos Quilt, clipped and ready to bind. 

Today I added this bright check binding to my quilt and am slowly hand stitching the binding to the back of the quilt.

As always, Katniss is my faithful quilty kitty inspector for this part of the process.

This is one of my favorite parts of making a quilt.

I love sitting and hand stitching.

My favorite moment is taking that last stitch on the back and turning over my beautiful finished quilt. 

Hopefully, that will be sometime tomorrow.

Linking up tonight with 


Slow Stitching Sunday @ Kathy's Quilts

where there is always a lot of wonderful inspiration in the links.

Happy Stitching!


5 comments:

loraine everard said...

Lovely!

Ulrikes Smaating said...

hej,
this quilt turns out so beautiful! I love Halloween :0) hugs from denmark, Ulrike :0)

Linda said...

I like binding too! That binding is just perfect for the quilt. Katniss is such a lovely assistant.

Jenny said...

Although we dont celebrate Halloween here in New Zealand I can certainly appreciate all the amazing Halloween quilts I see in blogland,

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to the final reveal!!