Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 38 ~ My Bats & Boos Quilt is Done!

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 38!


My Bats & Boos Quilt ~Started Here is finished! 

I completed the binding on Monday and took it out for a few photos in natural light before packing it up for its journey. I am sending this to my daughter and here family for a sofa snuggle quilt. I am happy they will be able to enjoy it for the full month of October. 


This started as a quilt along project. 

The center blocks are all from the 

Bats & Boos Quiltalong @ Fat Quarter Shop

All of these block patterns may be found in the link above.


The Ghost Block @ Center Street Quilts ~ Link Here

This block is my own design. My Witch Hat Block ~ Tutorial Here


The colors in this quilt are so vibrant even on a gray day.


It had rained most of the day but I completed the binding 
as the sun appeared briefly through the clouds just before it set.

This quilt makes me smile.


For more linky party fun I am linking up this month with


Favorite Finish Monthly Link-Up @ Meadow Mist Designs


What are you working on this week?

Please join in the linky party fun 

so your pretty projects will add to my smiles this week.

:) 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Chantal said...

You did an excellent job with this sew-along. I am surprised to see how big it is. I thought it was a little wallhanging. Congrats on this boo-tiful finish. ;^)

LA Paylor said...

your halloween quilt is very clever, creating the medallion with hats and I almost did ghosts. I added in ghost buttons instead

Bernie Kringel said...

Super cute Halloween quilt Pat. You are always making the cutest seasonal projects!

Deb Bernardson said...

I love your "Boos"!! I really like your additions. I also did the sew along and you have given me some great inspiration!!

Thanks again!

I read you everyday...Deb

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh my goodness, Pat. What a wonderful finish!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

What an awesome quilt; I really like how portions of it just glow. Between the piecing, prints, and quilting, it's a quilt that really draws you in.