Thursday, September 2, 2021

I Like Thursday # 108 ~ Pumpkin Time!

 


Welcome to "I Like Thursday" where once a week 

 I share the small joys in life with my friends, the

I Like Thursday Bloggers @ Not Afraid of Color

Yesterday was a day of deluge and flash flood warnings.

Today the storm has moved up the northeast coast and the sun is shining. 

All is well, though very soggy, in my scrapatch.


It is time to take out the pumpkins and pumpkin quilts.

These are among of my old favorites ...


... my Oh, My Gourd! quilt ... 


... and my Tilda Pumpkin.

I am pulling the fall quilts out of my closets and cupboards
 and will be posting more photos soon.
I love to make my home cozy and warm with my fall quilts.

Here are some of my new online favorite pumpkins ... 


"Making Fall Pumpkins"

These fabric pumpkins and Tik Tok video was made and posted by 

My Girl ~ mfthegirl

My daughter is sew crafty.

I am only on Tik Tok to follow her adventures.

There are al lot of good quilting videos to be found, too. 


I am making a new fall quilt and designed this Witch Hat Block to add to it.

This was my prototype block.

I am making more blocks and working on the cutting instructions today.

I hope to have a new block tutorial up soon.


May you have a happy Thursday, my friends! 


5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

pumpkins!!!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

While I love pumpkin pie, and pumpkin bread.....I am not a pumpkin spice aficionado. Which made me laugh, I saw a meme which said cinnamon, cloves, and ginger warded off evil spirits....wondering, what does that say about me? LOL I love your pumpkin projects.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! All good things in the pumpkin arena, and I love it all. So glad you had sunshine this morning - y'all earned it. {{Hugs}} Stay safe! ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Yay for pumpkin and squash season. :-)

We got nearly 3 inches! But we're not under water yet.

Linda said...

Laughing out loud at the name "Oh My Gourd"! That is a really cute quilt, and I love your Tilda pumpkin. Looking forward to your tutorial. Your girl's Tik-Tok is awesome and well done! I have to make some of those.