Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 37 ~ Back to Quilting

 


Welcome To Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 37

I have been quilting my Bats & Boos Quilt.

Nutmeg has been my ever present quilty helper and inspector for this quilt. 

This is the first quilt that I have had on my long arm since early this year.

Where has the time gone?

Even Nutmeg looks puzzled.

Katniss is unconcerned.

As long as Katniss has her basket in the window, she is a happy cat.

I am quilting all over swirls of cauldron smoke on the backgrounds.


For the blocks, I am adding some custom free guided quilting.

It is good to be quilting again.


Last Saturday I started a new project for Sew A Jelly Roll Day

This was intended to be a quick weekend project with a purchased pattern.


First I decided to make a Jelly Roll Pumpkin Block to add to the project.


Then I decided to design another block for this project: 

Mini Pumpkin Blocks

 Of course, I decided I had to perfect the pattern. 

More on this soon.

Back to quilting bats and boos today.


What are you working on in your happy place?

Please share! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Chantal said...

I don't know where the time has gone but this year sure flew by me. Love your mini pumpkin. Nutmeg is adorable. ;^)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

That is just the most beautiful quilting on that ghost which is also perfectly pieced. Just love the pumpkin too of course.

Dorian said...

Good morning Pat, I'm so glad you've been able to play with your quilting machine this week :) You are doing a lovely job. I've been itching to quilt a top too, but havent done anything about it yet. Your mini pumpkins are so cute. Enjoy your day!