Saturday, September 25, 2021

Bats & Boos Is Quilted!

 


The quilting is done on my 

Bats & Boos Quilt ~ Started Here

I had not used my long arm in a few months. 

It is sew nice to be back to quilting.


I started by quilting a spooky cauldron smoke swirl in the borders and background. 


Then I added special quilting on each bock.

Here is one of the bat blocks.

Pumpkin Block

Ghost Block

Witch Hat Block


Center Block


I really enjoyed quilting this colorful quilt.

Time to bind my quilt.

I hope to have this on the way to its new home on Monday.


Have a Happy Quilty Weekend! 



7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad I got to see this quilt finished. Hooray for getting back to quilting on your longarm.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Cute quilt, your daughter will really enjoy it. Happy stitching!

piecefulwendy said...

What a cute finish!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's such a fun quilt and your quilting is fabulous. I especially love your ghost block. He's so fun!

Dorian said...

Well done my friend, that looks great!

Linda said...

Your quilt is adorable and I love your quilting - I'm so impressed.

Marty said...

Pat, you’re daughter will love it, any of us would!