Sunday, August 8, 2021

Bats & Boos & I Am In, Too!

 


First Bat Block Done! 

I was not going to join in another sew along.

Then I saw all the cute blocks and quilts in the making and I could not resist. 



I am only participating in the quilt sewing at this time

although the cross stitch pattern is looking very cute, too. 


I shopped my stash to sew along with this free mystery pattern

Fabric Requirements PDF Here 



Free Patterns and Quilt Kit and Supplies Here

My first block is done:


This makes a 10.5" unfinished block.

This block was fun to make.

There are mirror image units in the bat wings that do require a little extra attention.

Three more bat blocks to sew for Step One,

Then on to Step Two ~ Pumpkin Block which has already been released.


Are you sewing along?



2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The bat blocks is cute! I try to not start anything new in the summer. It's challenging enough to keep up with what I already have in progress. Happy stitching!

Robin said...

I'm trying to sew along but so far I've only printed out the patterns. I thought this might be a fun project to sew with my granddaughter. I hope we can get together. I love your background.