Monday, August 30, 2021

Bats & Boos & Back to Blogging

 


Hello, My Quilty Friends!

All is well here in my scrapatch.

Life just resulted in my taking a short break from blogging. 

I have been doing some sewing but I have fallen behind in a few projects.


This center block for my  


Bats & Boos Mystery QAL quilt.

This block was not hard but it was very time consuming for me.

There are 81 pieces in this 12.5" unfinished block.

 I am very happy with the result.

The finishing step is up and calls for a plain border 



 Step 4 ~ Finishing ~ Free PDF Here.

The finished quilt size is 40.5" square.

As I am making a throw size quilt I am working on a wider custom border 

with cornerstone blocks.

I hope to have more photos soon of my finishing steps. 

I hope you are having a safe and happy quilty week.


3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

There is always clean up after a storm goes through. I'm glad you're back and have time to sew again, happy stitching!

Gretchen Weaver said...

There is always clean up after a storm comes through. Glad you're back and sewing again!

Linda said...

Hi Pat, I enjoyed a little time looking over your other blog posts. Hope your wind/rain damage wasn't severe. I love that center block and look forward to more photos!