Tuesday, August 17, 2021

To-Do Tuesday Time ~ Slowly Sewing and Stitching

I have been playing with my fabrics for the 

Bats & Boos Mystery QAL

trying to decide on which of my pretty fabrics to place where in each block.

Choosing fabrics can be time consuming for me.

I have too many good choices.


I have decided and I am sewing.

There are a lot of pieces in these Week 2 Pumpkin Blocks.

More photos soon. 

~~~ 

Score Time for To-Do Tuesday's Goals for the Week:

1)  Make more Kinship Fusion Sampler Blocks ... no

2) Catch up with the weekly Summer in the Garden quilt block next Monday ... no

3) Make more Cozy & Magical Sampler Spree Blocks ... yes

4) Slow Stitch of my project of choice.  Photo Here ... yes

5) Make the blocks for the weekly prompt for the  30 Days of Improv Blocks ... yes

6)  Complete Step 2 of the Bats & Boos Mystery QAL ... no ... still sewing 

7) Replace spent annuals with seasonal mums in my window boxes ... yes

Score: 4 yes/3 no

~~~

This Week's Goals: 

1)  Make more Kinship Fusion Sampler Blocks

2) Catch up with the weekly Summer in the Garden quilt blocks ... 2 weeks now.

3) Make more Cozy & Magical Sampler Spree Blocks.

4) Add a few more embroidered leaves to my Fall Leaves Quilt

5) Make the blocks for the weekly prompt for the  30 Days of Improv Blocks 

6) Complete Step 3 of the Bats & Boos Mystery QAL


Six goals are enough for this week. 

I have been having some mobility issues again and standing has been difficult.

It does mean that more of my embroidered leaves may be happening. 

Sitting and stitching has been quite nice.


I am Linking Up with 


To-Do Tuesday @ chrisknits

I am enjoying this weekly review of my sewing projects.

I am not feeling bad about "The Score" as my biggest goal is always

 to have fun in my happy quilty place. 


Have a Happy Quilty Week! 

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I like the orange fabric in that block, so bright and cheerful. Sorry you're having problems but I look forward to more leaves, happy stitching!

chrisknits said...

Fun project! Looks like your list was a moderate success last week, good luck with this week's goals! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!