Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 32

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 32


I have been working on my 

Bats & Boos Mystery QAL

This is the first on the four pumpkin blocks.

I have played with the fabrics and made a few personal design changes.


The biggest change was the stems

These are the pieces I cut to make a more traditional stem instead of the hour glass units in the original cutting instructions.


Free Pumpkin Block Instructions ~ Click Here


I am happy with the result. 

I think the fabric choices work well with the purple 

Bat Blocks ~ Step 1

I hope to have Step 3 done by the end of the day. 


What are you working on this week?

Please share ... :) 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Fun and pretty blocks! I love your pumpkin!

LA Paylor said...

your blocks are so fun!!! I like that you made the pattern your own
I just finished the center, so all blocks are done and they were fun!

Dorian said...

I like your pumpkins, they are really cute :)