Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 31

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show  ~ Week 31

I am working on my 30 Days of Improv Blocks QAL .

Here is my Block 2 for Stripes Week.

The prompt suggested working with skinny and wider strips as a design element.

I am happy with this block and think it will work well with my last week blocks.

I was thinking "filmstrip" when I was playing with the narrow black and white print strips.  Adding the strip border made with my shorter strip pieces adds a nice improv touch, I think.

Playing with these strips has been a fun diversion from all of the precise piecing needed for all of the block-alongs and sampler quilts that I have in process.


What are you working on this week?

Please share ... :-) 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Turid said...

This is a cool block. I love improv.