Monday, July 5, 2021

In with the Old & In with the New



New Blocks 53 and 54 made today.
Old Blocks 3 and 4 made in 2019


100 Days 100 Blocks 2021 ~Event Info Here

@ GnomeAngel

Pattern For Purchase Here

I will be posting some of the blocks made in 2019

 and all of the blocks I make this summer.

It is fun playing with these fabrics again.

My quilty muse has given me an clear image of how to layout these blocks.

Some of the fabrics I have in my stash.

There is also some fabrics that are new that I have ordered online

from a new collection that was released this year.

I am really excited about combining these two fabric collections.

I even have the back of the quilt image in my mind.

I never had a clear idea of how to lay out the blocks in 2019.

I am sew happy that I let this project sit and wait for the right time to work on it again.


Happy Monday! 



5 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Those blocks are so fantastic! I can't wait to see how your quilt looks when they're all sewn together. Thanks for the picture update. -Andrea

Chantal said...

It's fun to see this old UFO come back to life. Your blocks look great. Enjoy! ;^)

Dorian said...

Good morning Pat, glad you're enjoying this project, it looks fun. Have a lovely day.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Sometimes a project needs to 'age'. Like picking up a conversation with an old friend.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
I do this too, let a project lay for months or years
until I get an idea on how to proceed or finish. Can't
wait to see how yours comes out. Have a great day!