Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Like Thursday # 102 ~ 15 Minutes of Play

 

Busy day today so I am just sitting down to to write my Thursday post now.

I have only had 15 minutes to play with the fabric today,

so I made this little block with my cut-off HSTs and scraps from my 

Summer in the Garden  blocks.

I love making these little blocks that have no name.

They always make me smile. 

I have found much to smile about this week. like this yummy treat:

For our 40th Anniversary I made a special dessert, No Bake Cheesecake

I followed this recipe here... 

No Bake Cheesecake @ Live Well Bake Often

and stirred a jar of strawberry preserves to spread on top

 after it set in the refrigerator.


A small piece of this is enough so we have been enjoying it all week. 

Yummy!  I will make this again. 

I am hoping to sew some blocks for the many projects in my queue,

so this post is short today, another 15 minutes of fun.

Linking up with the friendly

I Like Thursday Bloggers @ Not Afraid of Color

to share the small joys of life. 


Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

it's been so hot here I don't want to bake so we've been having the no bake cheesecake and man o man it's good! Happy week to you Pat

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Happy anniversary. That cheesecake looks really yummy and I may need to have a look at the recipe link.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your cheesecake looks yummy and what a great block. I have been pulling out old projects and working on them.

PaintedThread said...

Cute little bock. Mmm.... cheesecake. Now I want some! lol

piecefulwendy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Your little block is so pretty. The cheesecake looks delicious! Enjoy your celebrating!