Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week #28



Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 28

Welcome to my Summer Garden, too! 

On Monday, there were two new blocks for the 

Summer in the Garden Quilt Along

The main block was this cute Honeybee Block Posted Here


There was also a Bonus Block 

Garden Gate Block ~ Free Pattern Here

Although I like this block, it does not say "garden gate " to me.


So I devised this improv block as a stylized version ...


... of my real garden gate, pictured here with my pink roses just starting to bloom.

Looking at it, I may add green cut-offs to the upper two corners to represent the trees in the back of the yard. 

Sewing this was fun.


I decided to celebrate the sun coming out to shine today by making this sunny version of the Garden Gate Bonus Block posted by Moda Bake Shop for the quilt along. In this photo you can seethe zinnias in the window box outside the window in my sewing corner.  


What have you been sewing and stitching this week?

Please share! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Dorian said...

Good morning Pat, your garden blocks are looking great. Thank you for the link up this week, and have a great day :)