Friday, July 2, 2021

100 Blocks ~ 100 Days ~ 2021


Rekindling My Kindship Fire ~ 2021

Maybe I should call this

 "50 blocks ~ 50 days ~ 2021"

 


100 Days 100 Blocks 2021 ~Event Info Here

@ GnomeAngel



Kinship Block # 1

My Kinship Journey Started Here in 2019




This is where my journey ended that year.

I made a block a day for 52 days and life happened and this project was laid aside

 and I never caught up that year. 

It has been packed away in my project box in my sewing closet.


Here are my first 50 Blocks

I had never determined my layout. 

Hoping this will be the year I finish this quilt.

Since I am halfway there with the blocks,

maybe I can finish the quilt in 100 days.


I have everything I need, even my jar of small scraps.

I loved my fabric selection then and I love it now.

For now, I am just going to play with the fabric and 

re-kindle this quilty fire. 

"Peace Be The Journey"


May you and your have a safe and 

Happy 4th of July Weekend.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I remember these fabrics. I am so happy that you will continue with them so I can see how everything looks.

Chantal said...

It's a beautiful project. I'm glad you want to finish it. You can do it. Only a few more weeks to work at it and it will be done. Lol. ;^)