Tuesday, July 20, 2021

To-Do Tuesday ~ All is Well in My Quilty Garden

 


Here is my new block for the

 Summer in the Garden Quilt Along


Free Honeybee Quilt Block Pattern Here

This was a fun block to sew.

I am really enjoying my fabric play with these block designs. 


I am Linking Up with 


To-Do Tuesday @ chrisknits

Last Week's List:

1) Make more Kinship Fusion Sampler Blocks ... yes ... 60 blocks done; 40 blocks to do

2) Make the Weekly Summer in the Garden  ... yes ... see above

3) Sew More Blue/Gray/White Log Cabin Blocks ... yes, but need to make more progress.  I will post about this quilt in the making soon.

4) Start my Cozy and Magical fabric project ... yes

5) Do some hand stitching, embroidery or cross stitching ... yes, pulled out my sunflower project form 2020. 

6) Get back out in the garden (weather permitting) and weed, trim, deadhead and other basic garden maintenance ... yes; although rain continues to be a big factor in my quilty corner.  Hoping for a few days of drier weather soon. 

Do that is a Yes on all goals ... woo-hoo!



Goals for This Week:

1) Make more Kinship Fusion Sampler Blocks.

Goal is to get all 100 blocks done this year during the quilt along.  As the we are only about 20 days into this year, I have 80 days to complete 40 more blocks.  

2) Make the Weekly Summer in the Garden quilt block next Monday. 

I am continuing to enjoy this one.  I am working on this week's bonus block this morning.

3) Sew More Blue/Gray/White Log Cabin Blocks ... I need to post about this.  It has been an interesting experience so far. More later.

4) Make more Cozy and Magical blocks for the Sampler Spree QAL ~ Main Page ... again this is 100 blocks. 

5) Do some hand stitching, embroidery or cross stitching.  I am working on this Sunflower Cross Stitch Project ~ Started Here

6) Gardening Goals ... the usual trimming, weeding and deadheading, etc ... and enjoying my beautiful flowers.  


Well, those are my goals for the week.

I hope your week goes well. 

Happy Stitching! 




6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love the little bee...so cute. Your Sunflower is
really pretty. Have a great day!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That bee is such a sweet block! That's going to be a great quilt. Good luck with your goals this week, Pat!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That honeybee block is so adorable and full of sunshine! Congratulations on all that you got done last week! I don't have a "To Do" post, but I got through five of the six things I wanted to get done. Happy stitching! -Andrea

Gretchen Weaver said...

The bee is so sweet! Hope you can meet most of your goals, happy stitching!

piecefulwendy said...

Those Summer Sampler blocks are so cute. I like the fabrics you are working with!

Miaismine said...

What a fun, colorful block. The bee certainly looks happy in her garden! :)