Saturday, March 7, 2020

More Happy Day Mail


This  arrived in the mail today!

This happy mail surprise was in the first shipment of the



This project bag has been shown on the
so I do not feel it is  a spoiler.



This sneak peek also appeared 

I saw the sunflower and I was hooked.

I Love Sunflowers! 

 However ...


Spoiler Alert!  ... if you subscribed to this quarterly stitch club
and have not received your shipment and want to be surprised,
stop reading.

<
<
<

If you want to see what goodies were in this pretty project bag,
continue reading. 

>
>
>



This is what peeked out of the bag when I unzipped it.



This is what was in the bag.

I love everything about this:
the pattern, the colors, the fabric flair barnboard aida cloth,
the needle minder box and magnet and needle ...
everything needed to stitch this project 
... and a bag to carry it while I am stitching.

The new Cross Stitch Key 
looks like a very helpful ruler, too.


I am looking forward to these surprise packages four times in the next year.
and you will receive the NEXT quarterly shipment.

 The March package is sold out,
but there is a chance a few might become available
and you might be able to snag one.

I am working on other projects right now but plan to 
carry this one with me to work on it when I am on the go.

I am a happy stitcher today.

Sweet Stitching Dreams!



No comments: