Monday, March 16, 2020

My Prim Village Cross Stitch Along Start


It is begun! 


My fingers have been itching to start this new cross stitch project
since I completed my last one Here


It for this new stitch along ... 


I was working exclusively on my upcoming blog hop project so this one had to wait. 
I am already a week behind, but this does not matter to me.
I stitch at my own pace and enjoy the slow stitching journey. 


These are my first stitches for the fences around the houses.
I am thinking white picket. 

I am using the variegated Classic Colorworks floss I have been 
gathering in my floss stash for a few months.

My aida is 14 count DMC in light seafoam green.
I have not stitched on 14 count in many years.
I hope my eyes are up to the task.

I use my bright magnifying lamp. 

I am, also, using a 24 Bohn needle whereas my other recent projects 
were done with a larger 24 needle.

I am using four strands.
I know most people do only two strands for this count fabric,
but I can see four better.

Works for me ... :-) 

Happy Stitching!


No comments: