Saturday, March 28, 2020

My DrEAMi Moment for March





The squirrels outside have been enjoying an early spring here 
and have been chasing each other up and down and all around
the trees in our backyard.
My indoor quilty kitties have spent hours watching
squirrel-vision out the windows. 

The quilty ideas have been squirreling around with my quilty muse.

I know you have seen a lot of this little guy on my blog this month,
but he is getting a few more posts.

On review, I realized he was very much my
  "Drop Everything and Make it" project of the month.


sitting on my cutting table 
with a squirrel running around in my head to 
make them into a pillow to send to My Girl.

It feels like a long time since I visited her last December and
have been feeling far away from my daughter
who is feeling far away from family
while my SIL is serving his country overseas
and wanted to do something with her. 


Somehow this lead to our writing a quilt block pattern together and

was created.



I see porgs and droids and yoda in that basket but no squirrels,
There are no squirrels in Star Wars, I guess.
Star Wars needs a squirrel critter ... maybe next series? 


I have squirreled off topic.

This is a Free-For-Personal-Use-Only-Pattern


I have also posted a series of 


~ ~ ~ 

I am also giving my February DrEAMi! Moment another smile... 

Life in the Scrapatch made this Sweet Lily Cushion


Thank you, 
for hosting and posting.

I hope to see you joining us in the Linky Part this month.

Be well and safe <3 

1 comment:

Sandra Walker said...

Adorable DrEAMi! even if he isn't a squirrel! Glad you can collaborate; it brings us close in spirit.