Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Quilting Time!


The sewing is completed on my current project and I am quilting.

Always a happy time for many reasons.

Mostly, I like quilting and it means my project is almost completed.


I call this ripple quilting. 

I am using my walking foot for this one,
but sometimes I use my free motion foot for this type of quilting. 

It is one of my favorite methods of quilting a central motif.

I am really happy with how this one is working up
 and looking forward showing this one off to all.

As this is a small project, it should be completed tomorrow.

Sweet quilty dreams! 

4 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love your spiral quilting. Looks like great texture.

Julierose said...

That is really looking lovely--and your applique turned out beautifully...;))) nice work hugs, Julierose

Farm Quilter said...

I should give this spiral quilting a try! I love it and it is definitely easier to do on a sewing machine then a longarm! I can't wait to see your finished quilt!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I really want to try spiral quilting. Your rows are so even!
xx, Carol