Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sew Sampler Sewing ~ March Box 2020



It was another rainy sewing day today.

We have snow in the forecast for tonight as the temperature dips.

I also washed floors and cleaned house today as I do every Monday.
I also started my spring closet reorganization,
putting away the warm fleece and taking out the t-shirts and capris.

These days, though, I seem more obsessive about sanitizing door knobs 
and locks and outside handles.


The pretty fabrics and colors soothed my quilty soul.
This one was sew lovely to work with.
The colors seem to glow on the background,
which appears gray but may have a touch of blue.
The photo does not do this fabric justice.

Nor does the one in the shops ...


This is 
available at in the link at Fat Quarter Shop 
and other fine fabric shops. 
It is a big seller and keeps going in and out of stock. 


This was in the 

All the box goodies in the link above.


This was a fun box to open.
I also bought the finishing kit this month.
Usually I do not but the finishing kits but I am glad I did because it had this
seed sprinkled fabric goodness in the finishing kit.


My quity kitties and I have been having fun with this one.

I have been a Sew Sampler box subscriber for three years 
and I love receiving this surprise package each month,
but April may be my last box.
I have so many of these kits that I have yet to sew
that I need to catch up and maybe sell or give away some of them.
Spring is a time to weed so new growth may occur.

Tonight is still a warm fleecey, quilty night, though.

May you be warm and safe and well in your own quilty place.



3 comments:

Dorian said...

Oh that seed fabric is neat! I love getting the sew sampler box, but usually only get one a few times a year, for birthday or Christmas. Glad you are enjoying yours! Have a lovely day my Friend.

Danette said...

I have been getting the Sew Sampler for 2 years now and I am kind of the same way. I have probably 6 or 7 sitting under my spare bed that I have not started yet. But I do really love it so I'm not giving it up. I think it's a good bargain at only $30. Someday when I retire, I'll sew the ones that have been building up. Love your kitty!

LA Paylor said...

oh no I think I interrupted you talking about the sampler box... make sure to tell us about them next time we talk! Your wiskery helpers are taste testing the product for all of us. I like that fabric too. I am amazed that you mop the floors every week... I am a not as diligent house cleaner mores the pity (lazy).