Friday, March 6, 2020

A Sweet Day!


Receiving this lovely fabric package one day last week made for a very Sweet Day!

It was an impulse subscription package pre-order when I saw it last October.

Spoiler Alert!

If you ordered this and have not received it and want to be surprised ...

.

.

.

Stop Reading! 




Sweet Day Subscription Box @ Coriander Quilts


Photo Below shows the surprise package contents 
.
.
.



This was what was in the package ... I Love This!!!!!


It was a collaboration by two of my favorite designers
who seamlessly combined fat quarters from their new fabric collections:


and


for a match made in quilty heaven.


This is the enclosed insert.


It came with a new pattern from each designer created specifically 
for this special fabric bundle.
Each pattern cleverly calls for a fat eight of each print.
Sew I can make both quilts
with this bundle by using coordinating fabrics.
There is also a Finishing Kit available in each of their Etsy shops 
if I want to make the quilt as pictured on the pattern.


Sew Sweet!
This pretty basket is brightening my quilty corner.
Looking forward to sewing ... :-) 

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a fun surprise. I had to buy the Canning day fat quarter bundle the other day. I just love her quilts and colors.

Farm Quilter said...

So pretty!!! I can't wait to see what your quilts look like!!

Dorian said...

Pretty fabrics! Glad you had something sweet, to brighten your day :)

PaintedThread said...

Beautiful fabrics. Have fun with those!