Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Still Here ~ Still Stitching


How cute are these little llama floss bobbins?
that I found at 

I love them!



Here I am ... still slow stitching on my 
 My stitching is so slow it almost feels like I am stitching still sometimes.

Today I had to pick out the red heart in the row I am currently working on
and move it down two spaces.

I only have to finish this row and put two small hearts between the quilt motifs
in the middle row.

This pattern calls for a few more hearts, but I decided long ago
that I wanted more white background showing 
for a crisp modern look.
The pattern also calls for strips of ric-rac stitched on between the rows,
but I have also made the design decision to omit this trim
and the button embellishments in the center of the motifs.

It has been a busy few days and I am tired tonight.
It is a damp night and I am thinking to turn in early,

Tomorrow shall be anther day of stitching fun.

Sweet Stitching Dreams! 

3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's such a lovely little cross stitchery. Gorgeous llamas :)

Dorian said...

It's looking good to me my Friend. Sorry you have to do a bit of unpicking though. Have a great day :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty piece. You re moving right along.