Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Sew It Is Tuesday ~ Sew What's To Do?



I have new fabrics!   I love these colors!

They are called icicle, sugar, chai and spice.

Even the names sound magical.

This is 


Cozy and Magical by Maureen Cracknell for AGF

 I love this line.

It has nutcrackers, deer, snowmen! 

I particularly love the focus print in the image above, 
but I have not bought any yet.
I would love to put it on the back of a quilt. 
So far I have only bought the four tree prints in the main colors
 for yet another block project and the plaid for a binding. 


There is a free pattern for this line ... 

 Joy to the World Pattern @ Art Gallery Fabrics

I have saved this pattern but I have another project in mind for this new fabric purchase. More on that later.

For now I am just going to enjoy the pretty fabrics. 

~~~

Since Mr. Scrapatch is back to work and I am now back to my daily routine, 

I am trying to revive my commitment to organizing my many sewing projects.

Sew ... I am linking up today with

To-Do Tuesday @ Chrisknits

Here is my list for the week:

1) Make more Kinship Fusion Sampler Blocks.

I am not following the one block a day plan, I am sewing two at a time in an effort to actually get the rest of the 100 blocks done and the top sewn together in the 100 days for 2021.

2) Make the Weekly Summer in the Garden quilt block next Monday. I am enjoying this one sew much that I watch for the block each Monday.

3) Sew More Blue/Gray/White Log Cabin Blocks. I have not posted any of these blocks yet. I need 52 of the blue & gray blocks and 12 of the gray & white blocks for the quilt for one of my sons. Progress is slow.

4) Start my Cozy and Magical fabric project.

5) Do some hand stitching, embroidery or cross stitching. 

6) Get back out in the garden (weather permitting) and weed, trim, deadhead and other basic garden maintenance. It has been so wet and rainy for so many days that my garden is neglected.  Rain is good, but I am hoping we dry out for a few days soon.

Well, those are my goals for the week.

I hope your week goes well. 

Happy Stitching! 



2 comments:

piecefulwendy said...

Naureen Cracknell's fabric is always gorgeous, and you have some lovely ones! I'm so glad your husband is back at work and things seem to be settling down for you a bit. That makes me smile. You have some good projects lined up!

chrisknits said...

Looks like you have a plan of action! Good luck with your goals and thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!