Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 25

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 25

It has been very hot here and keeping the gardens (and ourselves) hydrated has been a daylong task.  

I have had to water some post and baskets twice a day.

Mr. Scrapatch, who has returned to work and is continuing physical therapy, 

 has been helpful with this. 


I have been sewing and reading and sitting in the shade.

Here is my 


Stargazer Lily Block for the Summer in the Garden QAL

Click on the link above for the free block pattern.


I like this block next to the Dragonfly block and think I will make four blocks with this rosebud background fabric for center of my quilt.

Time will tell.

What have you been working on this week?

I hope you are staying safe and cool 

Happy Sewing! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your stargazer lily block is very colorful, perfect for a summer quilt. Happy stitching!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love, love those fabrics. As Gretchen says, perfect for summertime stitching.

Home Sewn By Us said...

I am SO thrilled to hear that DH is back to work!! That is just fabulous. I love the stargazer lily block - it does the flower proud. ~smile~ Roseanne