Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 22 ~ Simple Stitching

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 22


My bumblebee embroidery is done! 

This was started two years ago Here.

This pattern is # 8 in the 

I love all the designs in this pattern booklet.



I have added a narrow white border to this block,

which was made with scrap 30s Repro prints.


I am currently working on using up more of my 30s scrap strips 

with this new scrappy project.


I am enjoying my slow stitching and sewing and sitting in my garden.


What are you working on this week? 


Thanks to all join in my linky party! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Dorian said...

Your bee is so cute, what a lovely embrodiery. I haven't been sewing lately, need to get back into it. Have a lovely day.