Tuesday, June 1, 2021

To Do Tuesday ~ Post # 2 ~ Things I Did and Did Not Do



I set up a living room corner "quilt ladder."

This was not on my list, but it was in my plans.

This piece of furniture is called our "white elephant."

My husband made in over 30 years ago for a large open country kitchen in an apartment that we rented that did not have much counter or storage space. 

It has served many purposes over the years. 

Now it is serves to display and store some of my quilts.


Last week's list:

1) Make new covers for the cushions for my outdoor swing ... not done :(

2) Pick a project for the Fairy Tales Blog Hop and get started ... Done! :) 

3) Make more blocks for my A-Z Quilt started Here ... not done :(

One out of three ... need to improve.


It rained a lot so I did spend time inside doing necessary things,

even though I did not do a lot of sewing. 

I spent what time I could outdoors and went to a garden center for annuals.

Maybe I need to add non- sewing goals to this list.


This week's list:

Sewing Goals ...

(1) Make new covers for outdoor swing.

2) Cut and sew project for the Fairy Tales project.

3) Make more blocks for my a-Z Quilt.

Non-Sewing Goals ...

1) Plant window boxes and hanging baskets.


To-Do Tuesday @ Chrisknits


I did spend time with my family, near and far.

We got together for one of my son's birthday and we all zoomed with my daughter in her new home in Indiana.

Family time always comes first.

May you have a happy week. 


4 comments:

piecefulwendy said...

All those quilting projects can wait when there's a chance to spend time with family! Fun to see the photo! That orange floral fabric (the VFW print) is my hands down favorite - I have a stash of it :-)

Dorian said...

Your quilt display is lovely, as is your family. I haven't been in my sewing room much either. Been fixing jeans when I have been. It's been soooo hot the past few days and I have no fan in my room. Enjoy what quilting time you get and have a great day.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I agree--family comes first! Your display looks great!

chrisknits said...

Lovely display! And yes, family comes first. Let me give your daughter a big welcome to my state! We are known for our Hoosier hospitality. I was born and raised in the "toe" and now live in central Indiana outside of Indianapolis. I hope she is settling in well. Good luck with your weekly goals. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!