Wednesday, October 30, 2019

My Pick-a-Pumpkin Challenge Quilt~ Oh My Gourd


My "Oh My Gourd" quilt
for the





I have been working on this project off and on all month




These pretty fabric are



on my Janome

The background and backing fabrics is 


I really enjoyed making this quilt.
I chose pumpkin fabrics that I can leave up on my wall long before and long after Jack-o-lantern day comes and goes.

Orange and green is a favorite of mine.


The folded quilt below it is a quilty treasure.


made for me by my online quilty friends in 2013
when I was having my first eye and uterine cancer surgery. 
Today I am cancer free.

It is a gray damp and chilly day here.

My bright and happy quilts chase the chill away.

:-) 


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awe that turned out awesome. Love the quilt label.

Farm Quilter said...

Cute pumpkin quilt and I love the quilting you did on it!! Ohhh...the selvage edge is wonderful!! Love your quilt and the label is perfect.