Sunday, October 13, 2019

Long Sewing Weekend ~ Day 2


Katniss has found her favorite quilt.

I have washed and folded up my beloved yellow rose bed quilt
and placed it on a wicker rocker in the corner of my bedroom.
I had plans to move it into safe keeping in the closet today
as it gets a little more worn with each washing.

Katniss clearly loves this quilt, however shabby, as much as I do.

Enjoy your cat nap, sweet kitty ... <3

I will put it away when you are ready.

It is a pleasant fall day today after several days of rain and wind,
so I am outside today.

My sewing machine is ready and waiting for me to sew tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday!  

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

We had sun but very windy. Awe sweet Katniss.

Della said...

What a fun quilty weekend make more special with your quilty kitty helpers. Doesn't get any better than that.