Monday, October 14, 2019

Long Sewing Weekend ~ Day #3 ~ A Challenge Complete



The top is done for my Peace Tree Tablerunner is done!

Just in time to complete the challenge 

@





I have had this fabric for almost two years.
This was the first Tilda Fabric I ever purchased
because I fell in love with it when I saw




 I sewed this layout version.


The trees were very fun to sew.


Nutmeg was my ever present, ever helpful sewing chair buddy 
while I was working on this project.
We started it yesterday and completed the top today.
The top does not need to be quilted to complete this challenge.


This project is quilty kitty inspected and approved.
It is not perfect, but I am happy with how this is looking.


The kit I purchased was actually for a larger version
so I have plenty of fabric in the kit to put back in stash 
and I also have a few odd pieces of Tilda Cottage 
to sew one of the larger quilt layouts or different project.


Looking forward to finding the time to quilt this one.

Sew my Long Sewing Weekend has been a successful one.

This challenge was sponsored as part of the


New Registrations are being accepted for this paid monthly club today and tomorrow.
Click on the link above, if you are interested. 
I am not an affiliate, only one a member of the club. 

Back to pumpkin sewing tonight.


I hope you have had a happy time with you and yours.

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty. I think I have their bigger quilt. I don't have the pretty Tilda fabrics, but a pretty bundle someone gave to me. I wonder where that quilt went?

Kathy E. said...

I loved the Peace Tree table runner design the moment I saw it, but sadly, I've had no time to work on it this fall. Yours looks beautiful in the Tilda fabrics and I'm sure it'll look even more so once it's quilted and bound! Just in time for the challenge, too! Yeah!

Sherry said...

Your runner is fantastic. Nutmeg was the purrfect supervisor for your project. She looks likes she took her took her responsibility very seriously. Love that Tilda fabric also.

Julierose said...

That tree is lovely especially in that fabric--just perfect hugs, Julierose