Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Quilting Adventures ~ The Long and Short of It


I am quilting two projects at the moment.

The photo above is the long of it.

That is, I am doing hand guided quilting on my Amara 20
on this throw size quilt that has been in my queue for a long while.

I am working on feathers and petals , one block at time for this one.
It is a learning endeavor for me. 



This is the short of it.

I am doing straight line stitching on my Janome
(and maybe some free motion foot fun)
on this current WIP table quilt project.

It is not a race to see which I finish first.

It is the journey.

May your quilting journeys all be happy ones. 

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looking good. I need to spray baste a couple of charity quilts and load them on my machine. That is a great way to play, and get that muscle memory thing going.

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Looking good!- those petals are so precise.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi again! Your petals look great as do the straight-line quilting. It's looks like you're having loads of fun. ~smile~ Roseanne