Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Enjoying Quilt Market from Home


My favorite find was this post of the Tilda fabric booth



Look at the beautiful blue bird blocks!
The bird block is pieced!!
Oh, my ... that quilting!!!!! 

I will visiting
Tilda's World
online often in anticipation of this pattern release.
Maybe it will be a free one. 
If it is in a book, no problem.


I buy Tilda books just to read and look at the pictures
with a cup of tea.

This comes as no surprise as I do love everything Tilda, but there were so many 
interesting sites in all the photos of quilt market.
Sew many fabrics I want to get my fingers on.
My life is sew happy.

May you sew sew happy, too  ... <3 

Do you have a favorite find from quilt market?

:-) 



1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Was Tilda the one with what looked the little asian girls also? Everything they showed of hers was so pretty.